Pearson BTEC International HND in Business
The cutting-edge curriculum of the HND in Business is especially designed to enhance the skills and knowledge of students who wish to transfer abroad to complete the undergraduate. Our highly experienced HND lecturer panel take great pride in creating a new generation of professionals who are ready to hit the ground running.
International Higher National Diploma Programme
Pearson BTEC Higher Nationals are globally recognised higher education qualifications equivalent to the first and second years of a university degree, providing progression to both university and employment. Developed by extensively collaborating with employers, students and professional bodies, BTEC Higher Nationals offer you real-world experiences, opportunities and comprehensive qualifications that will give you a definite edge towards your chosen career. BTEC Higher Nationals are delivered at both universities and colleges in 60 countries around the world. They are an ideal choice for students seeking an affordable and relevant route to a degree or employment.
- Offered by an internationally recognized institute
- Well-experienced and eminent lecturer panel
- Globally recognized curriculum
- Flexible payment options
- Learning in the first futuristic state-of-the-art campus in Sri Lanka with modern IT lab and library facilities
- Availability of the world-class learning experience with the latest technology and superior learning systems
- Access to unmatched modern-day smart learning technology
- Ultra-modern location in the luxurious One Galle Face tower
- Spacious and modern recreational space
- GCE Advance Level or London Advanced Level with 2 passes + Credit for Maths & English at GCE Ordinary Levels OR
- GCE Ordinary Level with Credit for Maths & English + Recognised ICT Diploma (e.g. DiBM) OR
- Pending GCE Advance Level Results
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process, evaluate you and issue the offer letter.
Once you’ve accepted the offer and completed your registration, you’re ready to start your learning journey at the International Campus.