NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY) in Business Studies
The NCUK International Foundation Year (IFY) is a eight-month qualification designed to prepare international students for first-year entry to undergraduate degree courses at top class universities around the world in the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand Malaysia to pursue a degree in the Business Studies and Computer Science field. This advanced programme is designed in collaboration with NCUK university partners to ensure students receive an education encompassing an advanced academic curriculum. If your dream career is in these fields, NCUK International Foundation Year is ideal for you ,
Benefits of NCUK
- Only eight months foundation programme
- Equivalent to Advanced Level Examinations
- University level education with O/L results
- Guaranteed study pathways to six countries (UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA & Malaysia)
- 45+ top class universities (View all universities) to choose from according to the student’s preferences
- Guaranteed access to leading universities in the world
- Successful completion of GCE O/L with grades of five “C” including Maths and English
- Applicants must normally be 17 years old by the 31st December in the year that they start the IFY
- Competency in English language
- Business Studies
- Mathematics for Business
- EAP (English for Academic Purpose)
Optional Modules (Select One)
- Computer Science
- Global Studies
- Full Time: 8 Months
How to Apply
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process, evaluate you and issue the offer letter.
Once you’ve accepted the offer and completed your registration, you’re ready to start your learning journey at the International Campus.