Pearson BTEC Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Art and Design
The Pearson BTEC Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Art and Design with Fashion and Textile Pathway is a specialized and career-oriented qualification aimed at individuals seeking to excel in the field of fashion and textiles.
This program offers a comprehensive blend of artistic principles, design skills, and fashion-specific knowledge, providing students with a solid foundation to succeed in various roles within the fashion industry.
The Fashion and Textile Pathway delves deeply into key subjects such as fashion design, garment construction, trend analysis, and sustainable fashion practices.
The Pearson BTEC HNC in Art and Design with Fashion and Textile Pathway offers a dynamic and immersive learning journey, empowering students to unleash their creativity, realize their potential, and thrive in the ever-evolving world of fashion and textiles.
- Internationally recognized UK Qualification
- Practical and hands-on approach
- Industry relevance and recognition
- Diverse specialization options
- Flexibility and progression
- Continuous assessment
- Development of transferable skills
- Project-based learning
- GCE A/Level or London A/Level with 2 passes in any stream
- BTEC level 3 foundation in Art and Design or equivalent
- Prior learning/working experience will be considered for candidates who do not possess the standard entry qualifications
- Proficiency in English
- Professional development
- Contextual studies
- Individual project (Pearson set)
- Techniques and processes
- Computer aided design
- Fashion and textile practices
- Pattern cutting and garment making
- Fashion collection
- Weekday: 12 Months
- Weekend: 12 Months
How to Apply
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process, evaluate you and issue the offer letter.
Once you’ve accepted the offer and completed your registration, you’re ready to start your learning journey at the International Campus.