Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Art and Design (Fashion)
This enhanced work-related curriculum is designed to address the growing demand for high-quality professionals and technical education pathways, equipping learners with the right blend of skills and competencies for the workplace, or to progress further in their higher studies by completing level 5 Higher National Diploma.
International Higher National Diploma Programme
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Art and Design (Fashion pathway) is widely recognized by the industry and higher educational organizations as a world-class professional qualification designed to elevate learners to the next level. The programme consists of the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Higher National Certificate a Level 5 Higher National Diploma qualification equivalent to the 1st and 2nd years of the British degree.
- A modern exclusive and innovative model of higher education
- Location at the luxurious One Galle Face tower
- Fully equipped, world class design studio which meets industry standards
- Creative workspaces and a conducive learning environment
- Stimulating and career ready programme
- Well experienced and eminent lecturer panel
- Globally recognized curriculum and awarding body
- Modern facilities and creative learning spaces with a spacious recreational area
- World class learning experience with modern technology and blended learning methods
- Option to transfer overseas to complete the programmes
- Flexible payment options
GCE Advance Level or London Advanced Level with 2 passes in any stream
BTEC Level 3 foundation in Art and Design or equivalent
Prior learning/ work experience will be considered for candidates who do not possess the standard
Proficiency in English
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process, evaluate you and issue the offer letter.
Once you’ve accepted the offer and completed your registration, you’re ready to start your learning journey at the International Campus.